Monday, December 3, 2007

Building a high tech winner

I received this seasons greeting today and thought it worth while to post it as a blog since it is an excellent rendition of why some companies have the secret sauce and make a difference.

Dear <>,

Happy holidays! Yes, it's December, the holidays are here and it's been a while!

I recently had the privilege of being the inaugural speaker in Google's new MarketingTalks@Google program. This is a variant of the successful Authors@Google program which has featured folks like Michael Lewis, Hillary Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, J.Craig Venter, and more. Those of you who haven't seen me in a while may want to check out my presentation on YouTube. Here's the 51-minute talk for your enjoyment... Let me know what you think!

I wish you and your family a happy holiday season and a new year full of love, health, and (low-carbon) abundance. Thanks again for being part of this journey. Also, please forward this email by clicking on the forward button below.

Stay in touch!

Sincerely,


Tony Seba
9 Fundamental Rules of High Tech Strategy

No comments: