Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Comments from the blogosphere

I guestimate 95% of the blogs I’ve seen (this is conservative, it may be 99%) veer ‘off topic’ and the host simply pops out a random blog on something completely different. Sometimes the host will preface the off topic with an apology about feeling the need to express something. There was this gut feeling. And this blog is just sitting here ready to take it, and they throw all reason aside and go for it. Your disclaimer, right under the FutureShock Chronicles Title, is an honest description of what blogs were designed to be. On topic is for Web 1.0 static sites. Blogs sound like what they are, thought graffiti.

Good work. Holy cow I really like what I just wrote to you. Hmm, I am going to post this on my blog.

Barney Moran

No comments: